When you support the Woodstock Land Conservancy, you help us conserve the open spaces and special places that make our area unique and keep our natural environment healthy. Your financial donations are vital to meeting our goals. There are also other important ways to get involved with our work, by donating your time and expertise. Here are a few areas where we need volunteers:
- Trail monitoring
- Help with land protection - Easement Monitoring
- Photography / Videography / Film Editing
- Assistance implementing special events
- Participation in mailings
- Graphic design
- Adminstrative Assistance
- Tabling in the community - Farm Market, Woodstock Nights, Library Fair, etc.
- Leading a hike or event - sharing an area of expertise
- Writing articles for WLC newsletter
- Website maintenance
- Grant writing
Please contact us if you would like to help or if you have other skills you would like to share, let us know!